SharePoint Implementation Partner
“There is more to SharePoint implementation though the product looks like it could be easily installed and used out of the box straightaway”
Do you need a partner for SharePoint Implementation?
SharePoint looks like it could be easily installed and used out of the box but the fact remains that its wide range of functionalities makes it one of the most complex solutions to implement and utilize all its features effectively. It takes a substantial effort to be able to leverage the entire potential of SharePoint, hence a team that is knowledgeable in all the aspects of the product is required.
The know-how to get the required functionalities and leverage SharePoint to its maximum potential involves great effort and skill. Not all the business needs might be met by the out-of-the-box features in SharePoint but it’s such a pliable product that only a team of skilled SharePoint professionals can leverage to address almost all of customer’s business issues.
- Proficient in developing custom solutions and our knowledge in third party add-ons helps customers to meet unique business needs in no time, enabling them to achieve the most out of an implementation at the very first shot.
- SharePoint consultants are technically equipped to handle the requirements of an implementation and concurrently work with the business users to understand their needs to leverage SharePoint in the best way possible.
- Enough certified SharePoint professionals with varied skill sets required for the different tasks and stages in a SharePoint implementation.
- Iterative deployment model with shortened delivery cycles eliminates errors and ensures smooth deployment. This also gives the users enough time to get acclimatized to the product.
- This is not new to Congruent. We have a number of successful SharePoint implementations across both SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013 to our credit, preformed for various industries and we can provide references as well.
- Microsoft certified partner in collaboration and content, and our expertise in other Microsoft technologies comes in handy during the implementation, making your experience more fruitful.
- Requirements Gathering and Analysis – Meeting with key business and technical Stakeholders to understand the business, user and system requirements and analysis of the same
- Design – Architecting the functional and structural design
- Installation – Setting up the hardware along with the client IT admin and the installation
of the software. Choose between on-premise and hosted
- Configuration – Configuring the system to suit the specific needs of the customer
- Training – Training both site administrators and the business users
- Trial Run – Trial roll out to selective users and make changes based on the feedback
- Live – Live roll out to the entire audience
About Microsoft SharePoint
Microsoft SharePoint is a collaboration and document management system that offers a wide range of functionality; Publishing, collaboration, social integration, enterprise search, managing documents, automating business process, Business Intelligence and much more. According to Microsoft, 78% of the Fortune 500 companies use SharePoint. It’s a no-brainer really as to why they employ SharePoint as a strategic platform and benefit from it.
Click here to view our entire assortment
of case studies.
We would be happy to help you with any requirements or queries that you might have on our SharePoint implementation services. Kindly use the
enquiry form to contact us.
Quick Contact Form