SharePoint 2016 Upgrade Services
Congruent helps customers upgrade their existing SharePoint instance to the latest SharePoint 2016. We have prior experience in migrating customers from SharePoint 2007 and SharePoint 2010 to newer versions and will be happy to share references. With structured process and practices in place, we commit to make your SharePoint upgrade faster and better. Congruent follows the model of combining onsite consulting with offshore SharePoint development, thereby creating a cost advantage for its customers.
Why choose Congruent as your SharePoint 2016 Upgrade partner?
- Microsoft certified partner on Collaboration and Content.
- Only Microsoft SharePoint Certified IT Professionals are engaged
- Prior Experience in handling SharePoint upgrades for enterprises
- Greater cost benefit because of our Offshore development and onsite consulting
- Consulting services to exploit the complete benefits of SharePoint 2016
- Right mix of people, process and practices
- With us, Communication is never a hindrance
Top reasons to upgrade to SharePoint 2016
- SharePoint 2016 is faster and easier to manage
- Improvements made on User Interface resulting in thrilling user experience
- SharePoint 2016 allows you to identify, monitor and protect important data across SharePoint on-premises, SharePoint Online, and One Drive For Business. Data Loss Prevention is part of SharePoint 2016 now.
- Run your SharePoint 2016 in hybrid mode to take advantage of Cloud Hybrid Search, Delve, Hybrid Sites, Groups, Profile Redirection etc.
- Enhanced security compliance
- Improved performance with better reporting and analytics
- Zero Downtime Patching. Patches are distributed in smaller packages.
- DLP capabilities from Office 365 is directly integrated into SharePoint 2016
- Improvements made on List view threshold to support large lists and libraries through automatic indexed columns
- SharePoint 2016 now supports large files
Congruent's SharePoint Technology Competencies
SharePoint Competencies -
- Existing farm topology assessment
- Identify key features to SharePoint upgrade in order to address/enhance business requirements
- Determine SharePoint upgrade strategy - Migrate (Content) / New Deployment
- Plan and execute up gradation alongside or in the absence of a Corporate IT team
- Provide consulting service to identify the business needs and define the roadmap
with the upgraded setup
- Plan customizations and configurations with the upgraded site
- Maintain and support SharePoint solutions
Customer is a leading online retailer for kids’ and teenagers who wanted to upgrade their existing Intranet portal setup to SharePoint 2013. Congruent aided them to migrate their contents from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013 and …
read more >>
Customer is a Non-Profit organization headquartered in US with offices spread across East Coast. Congruent upgraded their existing SharePoint 2010 setup and migrated SharePoint Online portal to SharePoint 2013 on-premises.
read more >>
Click here to view our entire assortment
of case studies.
For further queries or to express your interest in our SharePoint 2016 upgrade services,
please fill in the enquiry form for us to touch base with you.
Quick Contact Form