Home | Offshore Strategy
- We provide a general corporate presentation followed by a presentation on
our capabilities in your specific area(s) of interest. The presentation is made
by the Delivery Head / Division Head, Sales and Presales Executives.
- We advise a face-to-face meeting. In case if face-to-face meeting is not
possible, we insist on at least a video meeting.
- Our presentations are oriented in such a way that you can assess the following during
the presentations and Q & A session thereafter (not essentially in the same order).
- Cultural fit with your organization
- Technical expertise
- Ability to grasp your business / problem domain rather
quickly and provide solution
- Consultative approach
- Our core IT service processes and methodologies in relation
to your needs
- Our resourcing capabilities (attrition, bench strength
- Our infrastructure standards and practices, communication
- A few case studies (previous project experience) on your
areas of interest
- Ability to communicate with you seamlessly
- We provide at least 2 customer references who have done IT service offshoring
- When you are satisfied with our presentation and reference, we get the NDA
signed up, if not done already.
- For your first outsourcing / offshoring experience, we recommend you to select
a non-critical, small project which you can define very well. Most
probably a legacy version of that application is already running in your enterprise
and your operations will not be affected by the non-availability of the proposed
- Then the knowledge transfer happens through meetings, documents, IM chats
- In case you do not have a clear cut requirements document, based on our understanding
we provide an understanding document for your approval before proceeding
with the development.
- Once you approve the understanding document, we then provide a quote (in terms of
number of hours and rates per hour).
- At point of receiving the quote from us, you may validate the same.
- We then start the pilot engagement on a formal note. We follow SCRUM /
Agile methodology for the development.
- During this pilot development we have daily SCRUM meetings (the frequency
can be decided based on your convenience and availability) with you to identify
potential issues even before they occur. It's very important to fix all the glitches
in the engagement in the pilot itself before we start off with the full cycle engagement.
- At completion of development, we deliver the application for your validation
of its quality and aptness.
- This pilot delivery will also help you to check the differentiators as claimed by
us during the pre-sales cycle.
- Then we setup a retrospective meeting in which we can discuss (dissect the
project from all the aspects)
- What went right?
- What went wrong?
- What needs to be fixed if the engagement needs to continue
- We suggest you to have several metrics and rate us on those and assess the satisfaction
- Once you are satisfied and decide to continue with us, we decide on the model, sign
an MSA, non-compete, non-solicitation etc.
- We then deploy a customer account manager from our end who will be taking
forward the engagement, with a dedicated project team.